Terms & Conditions of The Website
Our website address is: www.southeastchemicals.com
GENERAL TERMS :
We strive for transparency in performing our services, including how we utilize your data. Information that we require from you for you to join up for the usage of our website.
- Account Information : When you create a user account on the website ("User Account"), we ask for data such as your name, email address, and phone number for user registration, identification, and account verification.
- Medical Information : By using the website to arrange appointments with us, you will be providing us with information about your health issues and well-being and other medical or health information.
- Payment Transaction Information : When you register to use the website's services, we may collect your first name, last name, phone number, and billing address. Your payment information is gathered via a third-party gateway, to whom you must individually submit the necessary information to complete your payments.
- We Automatically Gather the Following Information from Your Usage of The Website : When you use the website, we automatically collect information about your features and how you use them. This information is required for the proper fulfillment of the contract between you and us for us to comply with legal requirements, given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and develop the website's functions and services.
- Geo-Location Information : When you use certain parts of the website, we may collect information about your location, such as your IP address, which allows us to infer your city, region/state, country, continent, internet service provider (ISP), longitude/latitude coordinates of the location, type of connection (such as residential, business, etc.), and the name of the organization that owns the link (i.e., whether it is a business connection).
- Usage Information : We gather information about your activities with the website, such as the pages you visit and the User Account dashboard, and material you produce or submit while using the Website and Services.
- Additional Tools : We may give you access to third-party tools that we do not manage and have no control or involvement over. You agree that we provide such tools "as is" and "as available," with no warranties, representations, or terms of any kind and without any endorsement. As a result, we will bear no responsibility originating from or related to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use of optional tools supplied through the service is solely at your own risk and discretion. It would be best to verify that you are acquainted with and approve of the conditions under which the relevant third-party supplier provides the tools(s).